Paya Connect Enhancements to Quick Invoices
Paya Connect Quick Invoice
On April 13th, 2021, Paya released updates to the web form that consumers are directed to for submitting payments to an invoice. This update was to provide a cleaner refreshed look. The new payment page allows consumers to quickly and easily complete the following tasks:
- Identify the status of their Invoice (Due Soon, Due Today, Past Due)
- View the specific details of the amount they owe (Item List, Previous Payments, Remaining Balance)
- Download any file attachments
- Make Credit Card and ACH payments
- Pay Invoices in Mobile and Tablet friendly pages
- View/Print payment receipts
The new payment page link will be included with all notification emails generated by the Paya Connect system after April 13th. Any links from notification emails prior to April 13th will automatically be redirected to the new payment page.
Below is a preview of what your merchants and consumers can expect:
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact us and we will be in touch with you shortly.